Monday, October 19, 2009

My first post

Hello,
First of all I am going to start by introducing myself. My name is Mostafa Elkhouly, I'm a computer science graduate from the GUC and currently I'm doing my pre-masters courses. This is my first post on a blog on my first blog, and I don't even like blogs :D. I'm just going to say what comes to my mind about this course (Open Source Development course), I am going to start by talking about the reviews I hate them !!!, and till now I don't know why are we doing them, and the best thing about the reviews is that my review was removed from the topics :D what an "egoboo". Btw after sharing my feelings towards this course on the blog I feel much better, maybe this blog will help me survive this course :). One more thing, the best thing in course up till now is the cookies : D.

Soon I will post a feedback about my g-osc-user-cont (ubiquity command), and about the last lab, I didn’t have my laptop so I worked with Eng. Omar Roushdy, he is a very nice person, I hope we stay friends forever.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Khouly :)

    U know wt?? i really like the cookies too :D
    but this is the only course actually that made me feel like a graduate tho!

    good luck

    ReplyDelete